Entry Level: Business Development Representative
HelloTeam is seeking a motivated and results driven Business Development Representative to join our team. If you are ready to kick start a career in sales, in a fast paced environment, keep reading!
HelloTeam is changing the way organizations retain top talent through innovative and modern software that engages, connects, and inspires their most important asset - their people. We launched HelloTeam because we believe people who are seen, heard and valued make good companies great. Our founder was New England's Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year (2016) Award Winner, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. At HelloTeam you will be making an impact every day while acquiring entrepreneurial, management skills and working closely with the leadership.
About The Role:
The Business Development Representative is responsible for seeking new business opportunities and acting as a liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. We are looking for someone with outstanding communication skills who works collaboratively and effectively. You have the ability to cultivate strong relationships with potential customers, as well as build them continuously with the help from Junior and Senior Sales Consultants. You have a competitive nature and are eager to learn and exceed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new prospects, predominantly over the phone, via email, and other communication tools - using HubSpot’s CRM
- Serve as the first line of contact for new business leads
- Build strong relationships with new prospects
- Learn to coordinate and eventually lead product demonstrations with our technical team for qualified leads
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and communicate them to Leadership
- Maintain and develop a deep understanding of our product
- Assist with other initiatives spearheaded by Sales or Customer Service
What Makes You a Great Fit:
- Experience with cold-calling
- Familiarity with HubSpot or another CRM software
- Experience selling to SMB/enterprise customers
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Willing attitude and self-starter mentality
- Interested in growing their career in technology and/or sales
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where things move quickly
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options available to qualified employees
- Eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits on first day of employment
- Significant opportunity for career growth
- Positive and fun work environment
- Unlimited PTO
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.