Inside Sales Representative
HelloTeam is a modern employee engagement and talent management platform that drives employee goals, performance, recognition and retention. We are a software as a service company (SAAS), founded in 2016, with a focus on helping companies build culture while increasing accountability.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include establishing the sales processes that drive growth, building long term client relationships and hiring, coaching and supervising new members to the team. As an Account Executive, you should use your creativity and marketing and sales knowledge to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and identify new potential customers by responding to inbound requests and generating outbound activities
- Establish long lasting, productive relationships with customers by driving first meetings, evaluations, quotes, effective solutions that meet the client’s needs and closing out sales
- Develop and establish the sales process used to engage and close customers with pre-sales engineering, customer success and product management. This includes targeted campaigns, quote generation, liaising product feedback and requirements and others.
- Create a sales pipeline and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Develop business development materials to aid sales – customer presentations, case studies, website materials
- Set, monitor and analyze performance metrics to improve the sales funnel
- Hire, train and mentor new members to the team
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ year of experience selling B2B Technology (Preferably SaaS Products) with a focus on pitching Human Resources and/or C-Level Executives.
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other CRMs, LinkedIn, Marketo and others.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication, team management skills as well as cross disciplinary communication skills
- Ability to quickly build a qualified sales pipeline and forecast
- Ability to travel as needed
- BS/BA degree required
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits plan, unlimited PTO, and a fun work environment
- Stock options available to qualified employees
- Significant opportunity for career growth